Homework

My wife, Virginia, is currently in the final sprint for her bachelor's degree in psychology. The homework is horrendous, and she is fighting it out like a trooper. However, writing is not her strong point, and the current assignment is a long paper regarding a study over infidelity.

A large part of it involves paraphrasing.

Her biggest frustration is that I have the talent she needs, but because I am not a psychology major (in fact I abhor psychology because I believe its basic premise is in opposition to my Christian belief system) I am unable to really help her much, other than basic grammatical and spelling corrections.

Nonetheless, she'll pull through with persistence, and I am proud of her perseverance. I only wish their was a way I could help her more.

I suppose my love and support will have to suffice.

Comments

Popular Posts