Frustration is setting in

Wide Awakes Radio is an internet radio network that my show, Political Pistachio Radio, will premiere on soon. When? Who knows. Kender, the owner of the network is currently attempting to update his servers and equipment, and I hate to fault him, but I was under the understanding the show would start shortly after the Big Game.

Hey, I understand that it's difficult to get things running sometimes, perhaps I am only being impatient. It's just that I am so eager to get the show rolling, that I have had to resort to other activities while I wait, like work on my book, The Way of Deception.

Hmmm, maybe this wait is a good thing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi--i stumbled onto your website, and then followed it to this blog. I was really interested in your running timeline on the rejections you received for your manuscript. I have a few short stories published and am currently working on a novel (who isn't?)--and am anxious about the rejections, rejections, rejections, reworking, rejections...etc., that I will be subject to. Your upbeat tone is appreciated and motivating.
Best of luck to you...keep a stiff upper lip! Never stop.

Popular Posts