When one door closes, another opens

When my computer crashed recently, I was devastated. The last two drafts of The Way of Deception were lost, and I had foolishly forgotten to back up the files prior to the crash. Luckily, I print everything.

Finishing the book has been set back, and I wonder when I will find the time to type the 300 pages back into the computer.

My blogs have been growing, and that is great, but it didn't help my manuscript, nor the fact that I would really like to move on into something I enjoy, rather than continuing to labor in the construction industry.

On a whim I decided to listen to Wide Awakes Radio last weekend, and for the heck of it, call in. I wound up speaking to the owner of the network, and now I am slated to have my own show on Saturday nights at 5 pm Pacific time.

Now, a friend of mine is having a radio show at a special time for the purpose of plugging my new venture. I will be on MyPoint Radio on Saturday, January 20, 2007.

As the manuscript moves further away, radio has leaped to the forefront.

Comments

Popular Posts