Tonight on MyPoint Radio

Dave, the host of MyPoint Radio, invited me to be a guest on his show tonight, primarily for the purpose of plugging my upcoming radio show that will air on Wide Awakes Radio in February. The show was enjoyable, and another popular blogger, Dr. Blogstein, was on the air as well. And even more delightful, everybody's favorite liberal troll, Mudkitty, called in as well, and she was delightful.

Mudkitty did a fine job, and her and Jenn, I think, actually enjoyed debating while they had the chance.

Overall, it was a positive experience, and a joy to be a part of. I hope my show is just as entertaining.

We'll see. It'll be on the air on Saturday's from 5-7pm pacific time, starting probably the third Saturday from today.

Hopefully, you, my loyal readers, will be calling in to rattle my cage. Talk to ya then.

Comments

Popular Posts