More Filing Cabinets


I print everything. I research a lot, and print those too. In short, I generate a lot of paperwork.

As the boxes and plastic containers piled up, and the piles of pages began to sway this way and that, it became apparent that I needed more filing space, and I needed it quick.
But a new filing cabinet, at the cheapest, goes for $130, or so. Some even go for a few hundred.
Salvation came in the form of a used furniture store that just so happened to have exactly what I was looking for. Five four-drawer verticals later (three in the office, two in the garage, for a total price of all 5: $210) I am able to find the floor in my office, and walk freely without the fear of creating an avalanche of flying, early draft chapters.
There is a lot to be said for wide open spaces.

Comments

Popular Posts