Moving forward with the buzz of me.

Today I wrote my first post for My Point Right. It is called The Party of Reagan. As a, I don't know, I guess you could call it a "staff writer", I am trying to put out my best, but I wonder if I should have put that post on Political Pistachio as well.

I considered stating at the end of the post contributed by Douglas V. Gibbs, site owner of Political Pistachio, but I didn't want it to seem like I was trying to advertise my blog. Besides, if my name is clicked, Dave has the URL of my main site linked.

Earlier in the weekend I received an interesting e-mail from a visitor to my blogs. She indicated that she liked my sites, thought that I was a good writer, and that she appreciated my Christian Faith. Then she went on to say that she was involved in a Christian movie that will target the general audience, and she wanted to give my name (with a writing sample) to the producer.

Is this real? I don't want to be gullible, but then again, you never know.

I pointed her to the first chapter of The Way of Deception. She said that she was going to be gone for a week, but when she got back she'd take a look at it and then decide whether or not to forward my name to the producer.

Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts