Networking is a good thing

Tonight, I had the opportunity to meet with two writers in San Diego. I purchased their books, and can't wait to start reading them.

The first book I bought at the booksigning is "Playing with the Enemy" by Gary W. Moore, also soon to be a Major Motion Picture. The second book is "Torpedo" by Jeff Edwards, STGC(SW), USN (Ret.). For those of you that like to read, especially where the military is involved, these books are for you.





This was a great opportunity to network and receive advice from published authors. I also received affirmation that once published they will be glad to provide me with blurbs, and an opportunity to join a Writer's Society. All in all, a productive, and enjoyable, evening.

It is so important to get to know as many published writers, editors, and agents as possible. Networking is huge.

Comments

Popular Posts