As the La Jolla Writers Conference approaches

At the Salute to the Military Book Fest hosted by the Military Writers Society of America last weekend I gave the first six chapters of my latest work, Political Pistachio, to a fellow writer, who gave me very encouraging remarks regarding the manuscript after he read it.

Now, with his suggestions already applied to the work, I plan to take the chapters to a major Writers Conference this weekend. My wife and I will be attending the La Jolla Writers Conference in San Diego, California, and the opportunities to network, meet agents and editors, and learn is wonderful.

I am especially excited that my wife decided to join me. Her support is so valuable to me.

Anyway, I'm scrambling to get everything ready for tomorrow's first day at the conference, so my next post won't be until next week afterwards.

Wish me luck,

Doug

Comments

Popular Posts