Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due

My past life is winding down, and what is on the horizon is revving up. Today I am going to follow-up my application to write as a part-time sports reporter with a local newspaper with an e-mail that includes samples of my writing. My radio show has improved greatly, and the next two episodes will include very special guests, Bushwack of American and Proud, and Gary W. Moore, author of Playing With The Enemy.

I am back to working on the novel I decided to re-write last summer when I have time as well, but honestly, my plate has been full, and I couldn't be happier. Now, as my wife approaches graduation from the university, the amount of time allotted to me for writing will increase.

Greatness is on the horizon, and I give God the credit, where credit is due.

Comments

Popular Posts