When life gives you lemons, find an orange juice stand

My posting to this page is becoming more intermittant as life keeps grabbing me by the throat. My hours at work has increased, but the company has removed a policy that results in less pay because they no longer compensate us for long travel to far away job sites. I am gone from home an average of 14 hours per day because of my day-job, often more. As my daughter used to say, "Daddy, you go to work when it's night-night, and you come home when it's night-night."

"Yes, please, I'll take a little cheese with my whine."

I found time for my radio show. The second installment aired yesterday at blogtalk radio.

But through the struggles, the lowered amounts of sleep, and the frustration, I realize that it will all end eventually. Through it all I still pound away on my keyboard, when I can, working on my blogs, and the manuscript of my latest book. The dream remains alive, and a contract with a literary agent, and publishing company, is on the horizon.

All I have to do is believe, and act upon those beliefs.

Good things come to those who are patient, and put out the work to achieve their goals.

Comments

Popular Posts