Medical Difficulties

Most folks don't know this about me, and I tend not to talk about it because I don't wish for folks to think of me differently, but I have medical conditions that sometimes make it difficult to function or perform simple tasks.

For the last two days the pain has been intense, hence my blogging activity has been near zero. My real frustration, however, is that those around me don't understand what I am going through and even, sometimes, ridicule me over it.

I guess from what I understand some of those around me also think that I have been more reactionary and mean over the last two years. If that is true, then I truly apologize. It is difficult to be truly easy to get along with when you feel like your body is in the aftermath of going 15 rounds with Mike Tyson everyday.

Anyway, my heart is truly in the right place. Sometimes my demeanor isn't.

More growth for me is needed, I suppose. Luckily, I have a wonderful wife helping me through all of it.

Comments

Popular Posts